My favourite songs
Hello everyone!!! Welcome back to my blog again! Today, I'm going to share you guys my favourite song. For me, listening to music is one of my ways to relax myself. Here are some of the music I often listen to, I hope you will like it too! Let's start!
1. The Day I Can See You Again ( Mata Kimi Ni Aeru Hi) - Shion Miyawaki
Mata Kimi Ni Aeru Hi is the third ending theme of the Assassination Classroom TV anime series and the second ending of its second season. It is sung by Shion Miyawaki. This song is about a group of graduated students and they want to meet theirs teacher again. I feel relaxed every time I listen to this song, because this song is a bit sad and soothing.
2. Despairity: A Hero's Treatment (Zetsubōsei: Hiiro Chiryōyaku) - Suzumu feat Soraru
Despairity: A Hero's Treatment is the ending theme for the Danganronpa: The Animation. The song was composed by suzumu and performed by soraru. This song is very passionate and the speed is very fast. I really like the melody of this song and the guitar sound in it. Every time I feel bored, I'll listen to this song because it makes me excited.
In conclusion, listening to music really relaxes me and I also like to listen to all genres of music. I hope you guys will also like it and let me know what do you think after listening to these songs, are these songs suit your taste? That's all from me, thank you for reading my blog! See you
Awesome taste in japanese music, well done!
回复删除Great blog chin
回复删除Nice blog and song chin🔥
回复删除Great blog and songs. Song can make us feel relax
回复删除Wow this music is powerful 👏 You did well, I enjoy this ✨
回复删除Japanese!!!
回复删除I love both songs, it does suit my taste. Thanks for sharing <3
回复删除Nice song!!welldone✨
回复删除Nice blog!! thank you for sharing
yesss nice song
回复删除good blog jing wei ✨
回复删除I like the song 🎶
回复删除Nice like anime opening hahaha. Good🔥👍
回复删除