The different situations
Hi everyone, welcome to my second blog and this is my second muet's assignment!
About this blog, I want to discuss about the different situations in one photo and what is the different of us and the people who was in the worst situation. Let's start!
First of all, as you guys can see it, this photo shows two different situations. On the left side of the photo, there's a child sleeping comfortably on the bed. But the situation on the right is there's a scrawny child is lying on a cloth. I want to express about this photo is we must always be grateful because we are being in a happy environment with delicious foods and shelter. So, we must always work hard to live well and help people who was in the desperate situations.
Regarding the second photo, we can clearly see the people from two different situations. On the right, there's a man holding a gun and the background seems like he's in war. But the situation on the left and the right is completely different. It looks like there's a person is jumping on the bed very happily. From this photo, I want to express is that war is really not easy. The people who are in war is are to defend own country, and hope that they will be able for a peaceful day. I really hope that there'll be no more wars in this world, and people of all countries or different religions can get along with each other in peace.
Next, the third photo shows that there's a glass of Starbucks drink and a bunch of people are holding water around the well. We all know that water is very important for all living things. However, some countries are facing a lack of water sources, such as Egypt, Africa, etc. So, I'm very grateful that I can use clean and enough water every day, compared to some people who don't even have a drop of clean water.
In conclusion, I'll always be grateful what I have whether it is having delicious foods or clean water. Lastly, I also hope that everyone who in this world can enjoy own life happily and no longer have wars! Thanks for reading my blog!
Good attempt. Learn to write more, dig deeper, think beyond the simple and express more complex ideas.
回复删除Nice!
回复删除love your work!
回复删除Great blog!
回复删除Very nice blog!
回复删除Nice blog keep it up✨
回复删除Great job👍✨
回复删除Great job, keep it up !
回复删除Good blog! Keep it up
回复删除well done chin!
回复删除good ideas keep it up 👍
回复删除Very interesting blog.
回复删除Nice✨
回复删除you too, enjoy your life happily~
回复删除Wow nicee blog 💪🏿
回复删除Nice !!
回复删除a very dense story
回复删除