Independence Day

   Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone have a good day and still healthy! For this blog, I'm going to show you guys about my top3 tiktok videos made by my classmate. These tiktok videos are about Malaysia’s 64th Independence Day, which was 3 days ago on August 31. So, let's start!


1. Sullivan Samson's video


   Sullivan’s video shows he's drawing our first prime minister, which is Tunku Abdul Rahman, when he chanted "Merdeka" at Stadium Merdeka on August 31, 1957. This is really surprised me, because his drawing skills are so good!

2. Faziah Natasya's video


  Second is the video of Faziah Natasya. Her videos really surprised me, because her editing skills are really good! Her videos are so creative, watching her videos is like watching a movie!

3. Charles Lee Tiwon's video


   The last one for me is Charles. I really like his singing and it really shows that he's really talented in singing and playing musical instruments!

   In conclusion, I want to say that is these are just my opinions, because I really think everyone’s videos are very creative but I can only choose three. So, that's all from me, thank you for reading my blog and Happy Independence Day!



评论

此博客中的热门博文

The different situations