The things I learnt along my grammar study journey

   Hello everyone, welcome to my blog again! For this blog, I'm going to share with you guys what I learned from my grammar study journey. So, let's begin!

 1. The first thing I learned is how to use ing correctly. I used to think that the correct way for using ing is that there must be is or are in front. But I was wrong, before using ing, we also can add by or for in front. So, the formula is for/by + ing.
Here are some examples of the correct way to use ing : by giving, for making.

2. The next one is I learned how to use perfect tense correctly. Perfect tense is a category of verb tense used to describe completed actions. It covers the past perfect tense, the present perfect tense, and the future perfect tense. It is sometimes called the complete tense. The formula of perfect tense is had + (past tense). Examples : He had studied computer programming before he went to college.
3. Furthermore, the third things I learned from my grammar study journey is modal verbs. The principal English modal verbs are can, could, may, might, shall, should, will, would, and must. We use modals to show if we believe something is certain, possible or impossible. We also use them to do things like talk about ability, ask permission, and make requests and offers.
Here some examples of correct way to use modal verbs : It might rain tomorrow, May I ask a question?
4. In addition, I also learned how to use passive form correctly. The passive form is a special structure we use to change the focus of an action. In most cases we make active sentences where the focus is on the subject doing an action. The pictures below are some examples of passive forms : 

5. The last thing I learned is to try to write a blog! I've never written a blog before and I also rarely read other people’s blogs. But in the assignment of muet, Madam Audrey asked us to try to write a blog. So I started to try to write a blog. Although it is not easy for me, but I think it's quite interesting. Especially when I'm reading other people's blogs!
   In summary, learning English grammar can improve our English skills, but also can cultivate some interest or hobby. That's all from me, thanks for reading my blog!

评论

  1. Superb... thank you for such a wonderful effort! Nice blog n pics!

    回复删除
  2. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart” – Confucius. Very informative blog

    回复删除
  3. “Change is the end result of all true learning.”
    ― Leo Buscaglia
    Wonderful blog, Jing Wei!

    回复删除
  4. "It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop."
    - Confucius
    Love to see more of your hard work in the future!

    回复删除
  5. “Make sure your own worst enemy doesn’t live between your two ears.”
    ― Laird Hamilton. Keep up the hard work! :)

    回复删除
  6. "Studying is like climbing a mountain. " -proverb

    Good work! Great job! ;)

    回复删除
  7. "Success isn't just about what you accomplish in your life; it's about what you inspire others to do."
    Nice work, keep it up..

    回复删除
  8. “The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows” – Sydney J. Harris
    Great work chin!

    回复删除
  9. Always remember that u are absolutely unique .just like everyone else -Margaret mead

    Keep it friends nice blog✨

    回复删除
  10. “Acquiring knowledge is the most fruitful effort.” ― Eraldo Banovac

    回复删除
  11. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt
    Well done !!

    回复删除
  12. “ Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable. ” - Coco Chanel

    回复删除
  13. "Education is the most powerful weapon to change the world." - Nelson Mandela.
    Great work👍🏻✨

    回复删除
  14. "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." -Robert Louis Stevenson

    回复删除
  15. Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin

    回复删除
  16. It takes time to create excellence if it could be done quickly, more people would do it. - John Wooden

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

The different situations