English proverbs
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well! Today, I'm going to share 3 English proverbs with examples! So, let's start!
1. Don't put too many irons in the fire
To prepare for the STPM exam, George didn't have a designated schedule. So he studied four subjects in one hour. This caused him to be unable to concentrate on any subject because he had too many irons in the fire!
2. Like father, like son
John is exactly like his father. Not only do they share the same personality, but they also share the same hobbies. Their biggest hobby is watching sports game together, such as the Badminton 2021 Sudirman Cup tournament that is going on right now. It's true that like father, like son!
3. There is no such thing as a free lunch
Since childhood, our parents have taught us that we have to work hard, such as studying hard. Because there is no such thing as free lunch, only in this way each of us can survive in this society.
That's all, I hope you all enjoy reading!
评论
发表评论