Freedom Blog!
Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog again! Today, I'm going to share my feelings and thoughts after watching the Badminton Sudirman Cup 2021. Before I start sharing, I would like to say that I can't play badminton at all, but I just like watching badminton match. I often watched badminton match with my father because he was a badminton fan. So, let's start!
First of all, Sudirman Cup has been held every two years since its inaugural edition in 1989. The Sudirman Cup is played as a team event, there are five matches in every Sudirman Cup tie which consists of men and women's singles, men and women's doubles and mixed doubles. Sudirman cup 2021 started on 26 September and ended on 3 October. This year's winner was China, which won its 12th title at the tournament held in Finland in 2021.
(Award ceremony on 3rd October, China team won the first place 🇨🇳)(This is Malaysia team 🇲🇾. Malaysia was won the third place together with Korea team)
Let's talk about the badminton players from Malaysia team, the two teams that surprised me were the men's doubles team's Aaron Chia and Soh Wooi Yik and the women's doubles team's Pearly Tan and Thinaah Muralitharan.
🇲🇾 (Left : Soh Wooi Yik, right : Aaron Chia)
This Malaysian men's doubles team has done very well in this Sudirman cup tournament! Out of the 4 matches they played, they only lost one and that was in the semi-final against Japan's Takuro Hoki and Yugo Kobayashi. They also won the men's doubles match's third place at this year's Olympics badminton match!
🇲🇾 (Left : Pearly Tan, right : Thinaah Muralitharan)
Although they lost all four of their matches, but they gave it their all in every one. When quarter-fianal, they were battle with Greysia Polii and Apriyani Rahayu from Indonesia, which is the Olympics 2021 women doubles team's champions, they were not shy and played very well. I was so nervous while I watching the whole match because I hope that Malaysia would win. However, the result was that they lost to the Indonesian players. But it's ok, I hope they'll keep practising to improve their skills and I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform in the future!
Lastly, I'd like to share my favourite badminton players, they're all mixed doubles team, that is Yuta Watanabe/Arisa Higashino from Japan and Parveen Jordan/Melati Daeva Oktavianti from Indonesia.
Their unique smash, defence skills, big smash, speed and attach are the key skills and attributes of their exciting game! I really like and enjoy it when I'm watching them play.
Watching badminton is really one of my hobbies, every time I watch it I'll feel relax and get into the game. There is also a badminton tournament going on right now, the Thomas and Uber Cup 2021. Last night, Malaysia women's team was confirmed to have stopped in the group stage. As for the men's team, they will face Canada at 1am midnight today. Let's hope they can get a good result! \(*ˊᗜˋ*)/

Great blog! i also really like watching badminton games.
回复删除Wow I know a lot more about Sudirman Cup from your blog. Thank you.The grammar and vocab usage is neat. I don't have much advice to give other than improving your next blog with the usage of bombastic word and proverbs.
回复删除We have a same hobby🤣.its really good to watch it.did you watch the uber&thomas cup😄.good job chin..keep it up🔥
回复删除wow nice blog chin im fans of badminton
回复删除Badminton also my favourite sport. I'm willing to stay awake late night to watch the match.Great blog! Keep it up.
回复删除Thanks for your informative blog. 👍🏼
回复删除woh it's Sudirman Cup🔥 I heard it too!!
回复删除I also enjoy watching badminton match. Great work on your blog Chin!
回复删除Am not a big fan of badminton but I also play it when I have free time.. veryy nice blog gurls keep it up!!✨✨🤸🤸
回复删除Thank you sharing about badminton Chin !
回复删除