Genre of music that interest me (part 3)
Hello everybody, it's me again. (^^) Welcome back to the third part of this holidays assignment! And then I'm here to share the genre of music that interests me, which is opera!
Since my muet class last Friday, I've listened to almost every genre of music. Then I realised that the one I was most interested in was actually opera. I became interested in opera after watching these two videos. ▼
( Opera, a dramatic work in one or more acts, set to music for singers and instrumentalists. Opera is also as a genre of classical music. )
I think the artist in these videos are really good. Their singing and vocal skills are really impeccable and each one is a very good opera singer. As I watched these videos, I was infected by their powerful and beautiful singing. Although I didn't understand their vocal technique or exactly what they were singing about yet, but I still enjoyed their performance. The pleasant voice combined with the orchestra playing in the background is amazing. I think I'd really like to see an opera performance if I had the chance!
In conclude, opera is really surprised me! I never knew what opera was or how it was performed before this. I think opera is really interesting and worth to learning more about! I think that's all I've got, thank you to everyone who has spent the time to read my blog! See ya~
评论
发表评论