Genres of music in the world (part 1)

    Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! It's been a while to update our blog since we've all been back at school. So let's get back to today's topic, which is the genres of music in this world. This is what the topic that madam Audrey discussed with us in our muet class at last Friday. 
( Here's the picture taken during the class last Friday )

   In this picture, which is on the whiteboard, there are various genres of music. A music genre is a classification system that classifies music into different styles. It’s the art of incorporating instrumental and vocal tones in a structured manner that gives the music its distinctive character. 
   In this class, I was discovered that there are so many different kinds and genres of music in the world. Then, I realised that the different genres of music were super interesting and drew me in to explore more! So, I've looked up and organized a little bit, some different genres of music and songs in this genre.

1. Rock - "Day Tripper" - The Beatles
2. Jazz - "So What" - Miles Davis
3. Hip Hop - "Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
4. Pop - "Smooth Criminal" - Michael Jackson
5. Blues - "Boom Boom" - John Lee Hooker
6. Folk - "Like a Rolling Stone" - Bob Dylan
7. Classical - "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" - Mozart
8. Heavy Metal - "Enter Sandman" - Metallica
9. Country - "Ring of Fire" - Johnny Cash
10. R&B - "I Just Called To Say I Love You" - Stevie Wonder
11. Punk Rock - "Basket Case" - Green Day
12. Electronic - "Something Just Like This" - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
13. Soul - "(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay" - Otis Redding
14. Reggae - "No Woman, No Cry" - Bob Marley & The Wailers
15. Funk - "I Feel Good" - James Brown
16. Disco - "I Feel Love" - Donna Summer
17. Techno - "There's No One Left To Trust" - Charlotte de Witte
18. Swing - "It Don't Mean a Thing" - Duke Ellington
19. New Wave - "Hungry like the Wolf" - Duran Duran
20. Opera - " 'O sole mio" - The Three Tenors

   I think that's all from me. Thank you to those who came to read my blog. I hope this blog will help you discover and get to know more about genres of music in the world! 

评论

此博客中的热门博文

The different situations