My favourite music genre (part 2)
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog again! Here's the second part of this assignment, which is that I'm going to share with you guys my favourite genre of music. Without further ado, let's get started!
" Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without. " - Confucius.
I couldn't agree more about this quote. Music is what makes people happy. It can make us feel pleasure after we hearing it when we are bored. It can also make us feel relaxed after hearing it when we feel anxious and tense. Although I'm not a particularly appreciative about music, but music is very important to me and I also love to listen to music!
As I said, I'm a person who doesn't know much about music, so I'm not very clear about what I like and what I'm not. But I think it should be clear to me that I really like a noisy song. I'm not sure if I like rock or metal, but I think I'm prefer more a metal song. I really like metal screams in metal music and hearing their screams makes me want to headbang along with them.
▶ There are various metal screams explained in this video, if you are interested you can click on it and have a look!
Although I'm not really a fan of metal music, but there is one song I like and that is Bring Me The Horizon ft. BABYMETAL's Kingslayer! I really like the begining of this song, with metal screams by Oliver Sykes, one of the members of Bring Me The Horizon. Paired with the vocals of su-metal, one of the members of BABYMETAL, the song is just perfect for me!
There's another song I really like too, but it feels like it's more of an alternative metal song. The song would be EXiSTENCE by SiM.
By the way I don't always just listen to noisy songs. Sometimes I also will go to search for pop music like K-pop songs, J-pop songs and EDM.
To sum up, I think I still don't know much about other music genres, so I don't really know what genres I like yet. Or maybe I just don't have a particular music genres, I like every single genre of music? 😂 I think that's all from me, thank you to those of you who spent the time to read my blog. Have a nice day ~
评论
发表评论